Thursday, 19 April 2012

TOD'S SS12

The lovely Caterina.
Say HI to the gorgeous Imsu! 
The lovely, versatile CAT! Meowwww. >.<


On the 17th of April, we were invited to visit the Tod's store at DLF Emporio to view the SS12 collection. The lovely Caterina Guarnieri of the Tod's International Press Office in Milan is in India and she was there to introduce us to the collection. Every time I've flipped through magazines and come across pictures of models advertising Tod's, my reaction has always been, 'They look so comfortable!' Haven't you felt the same? I mean, those lovely Italian leather goodies spell class and comfort. I maybe a little too young to be coveting the bags and shoes, but I'm definitely getting them when I'm older. [And rich-er!] :D

The SS12 collection is lively- lots of colors [neons too!] and a shift to different designs especially for bags.
Did you spot the little blue shoe? What could be cuter than that! Nothing fascinates me more than super tiny shoes for tiny tots. Imsu from The-Aili, Lesly from Lazymanxcat and Surabhi from Lovestruckcow were there too, we looked around, took pictures, indulged in a little chit-chat and then went to Smoke House Deli for lunch. All in all, it was a lovely afternoon.

Obviously, it was followed by a photo shoot. Pictures of which I shall post soon!


2 Kommentarer:

.

fantastic collections <3 and all the girls look great

city

nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment