Resurfacing on the blog after a spell of uninspiring, dry, Delhi summer; which btw still persists, and which also keeps me from being active at outdoor shooting, outfit posts and the likes. The only probable explanation for this post could be the recent attempt to rearrange my wardrobe. We all know how that works wonders!
On another note, these mirrored glasses are difficult to photograph. If you haven't noticed yet, I was not permitted to put the straight-up-front-facing-photographer-reflecting photographs. Yeh, if that makes any sense at all.
Series of images from behind the scenes for the film shot by Vinith. [View HERE].
Carrying half my closet around and dressing the girls was quite a challenge in the heat of early Delhi summer but lets not take the fun out of it.
Outfit details in order are as below-
1. Vintage Dress on me (Shop JITTERBUG) and vintage denim overalls.
2. Dress from Bkk, Shoes eBay.
3 & 4. Twin set crop top and skirt- self made.
5. Vintage Dress from the blog shop.
6. Thrifted denim dress and H&M boots.
7. Checked dress- self made.
10. Shirt dress- Primark, Boots H&M
11. Crop Top F21, Midi skirt ASOS, Heels MNG, Sunglasses- models own.
12. Both checked dress self made.
14. Vintage midi dress- Shop Jitterbug.
15. B&W crop top American Apparel, Velvet mini skirt eBay.